At Bere Alston School we aim to:-
- Provide a happy caring environment and give the children the necessary knowledge and skills to become independent learners and able to make the most of life’s opportunities
- Provide an atmosphere in which the children will feel confident and valued and thus enable their talents and abilities to be developed to their full potential.
- Encourage courteous, polite and well mannered behaviour and respect for all people, their views and beliefs.
- Develop close relations between home, school and the wider community so that we can work together for the benefit of the children.
- Develop a sense of caring and responsibility towards others and the environment in which they live and learn.