First Federation Trust
Our kitchen staff from Devon Norse provide the children with a varied menu of nutritious lunches on a 3 weekly rota system.
Free School meals.
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 at state schools in England automatically get free school meals.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply, please use the link to the citizen portal - Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)