All children at Bere Alston Primary Academy are expected to have a tidy appearance. The school expects all pupils to dress smartly. Extreme hairstyles are not acceptable and hair colour should be natural. Make up and nail varnish should not be worn.
All children are expected to wear the uniform.
Our uniform consists of the following:
- Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, shorts, pinafore or summer dresses in blue and white
- Socks or tights in white, grey, black or navy blue
- Black or brown shoes or plain black trainers. (No open toed or open backed shoes and no high heels)
In extreme weather, if wellington boots are worn to school, please ensure school shoes are also brought.
- Yellow PE polo shirt or yellow round necked T-shirt (no football shirts please)
- Black or navy blue shorts
- Trainers - these should be additional to the ones worn to school
- A change of socks
- Jogging trousers for colder weather
All clothing MUST be labelled with the child's name. Rings, necklaces and other jewellery can be dangerous in play and should not be worn to school. Although studs or sleepers are permitted, exposed earrings cannot be worn during PE lessons and must be removed or covered with tape. Long hair must be tied up for PE lessons, including swimming.
Our school uniform can be ordered from Brigade for delivery directly to school or your home address. We do hold a small amount of stock in school, this stock is 'Bere Alston Primary School' stock, including PE polo shirts, jumpers, fleeces & hats. We also have a small number of water bottles available too. If you would like the new 'Bere Alston Primary Academy' uniform, this can be ordered from Brigade using the link above.